Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my new V40 first new car I have ever ordered know I shall lose a small fortune through depreciation but it will be a great feeling driving a brand new car to my exact spec
Have ordered V40 D4 R Design Lux Nav Rebel Blue(not wife's favourite colour) Xenium pack, Winter pack, Dark tinted windows, PCC, & Premium should, now got to wait until end of January beginning of February for delivery hope it's worth the wait
Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice one Dave- I'll be interested to hear what you think, having been a mechanic so long. I've been in the trade 23 years as a mechanic and MOT tester and am amazed daily on what new cars have fitted to them. Gonna be a strange feeling putting mine in for a service to the dealer, as it came with 3 years servicing... will I be the worlds worst customer?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will seem odd taking my V40 to the Volvo dealers for a service I had at first thought I would service it myself but want to be able to get the latest software updates.
Cars have certainly moved on a lot from when I was doing my apprenticeship it was Morris Marinas and Austin Allegros in those days (an automatic choke was high tech then) :p
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.