Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of times since getting my D4 I've started it up and have been met with complete silence from the Sensus system. No radio, nav, phone, CD, etc. The volume settings are up and not muted. Switching Sensus off & on makes no difference, but turning the car , opening a door then switching on again does the trick.

It went in to TMS yesterday to have the winter wheels fitted and they said they'd installed a software update which should've resolved the issue, but this morning it happened again :-(

Before I call them again, has anyone else experienced this problem?

It's a MY15 version with premium sound Sensus Connected Touch.

·
Registered
389 Posts
so do you mean, you get no sound at all even when you switch to the radio? If a start my car and i had the connected touch on before a turned the car off there will be no sound but if i either select spotify or the radio the sound comes on strsight away

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, no sound at all from any source until I switch the car off & on again (like 99% of computer related issues!). All other functionality of the system is fine.

It's only happened three times since I got the car on September so it's not as if it happens all the time.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Av had the connected touch for approx 6months and a havent had this issue myself. Hopefully you get it sorted. A know the feeling when somethings not right, had my fair share of faults on the v40.

·
Registered
729 Posts
RTFM usually works on windows machines. Seems they are now into cars too (RTFM in this case reads as Reboot The Flippîn Machine)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys,

Im having exact the same issue.
No radio sound at all for 30 seconds or so ...
Not even sound on the rear sensors and I already bumped int a car as I wasnt aware that this also didnt work!

Now my map is lost ..
A pity for a car of this quality.

FS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.