Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 2 weeks ago a V40 D2 Kinetic. At the ealer I ordered it with Greek language but yesterday he informed me that from Volvocar greece they forgot to insert the code with the greek language. They told me that they cannot change the car so they have to order it again. Is there any case of lying to me in order to delay the arrival due to other reasons? Doew anybody have an experience like this?

·
Registered
630 Posts
eugen said:
I ordered 2 weeks ago a V40 D2 Kinetic. At the ealer I ordered it with Greek language but yesterday he informed me that from Volvocar greece they forgot to insert the code with the greek language. They told me that they cannot change the car so they have to order it again. Is there any case of lying to me in order to delay the arrival due to other reasons? Doew anybody have an experience like this?
I appreciate that it must be annoying, but since there's nothing you can do about it I would just forget it. Console yourself by looking forward to your new car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I believe you are wrong.
I came to a similar situation a week after I placed my order, here in Athens.
I wanted to ADD an accessorie (more money for the dealer...) and ther was the same reaction...
they need to make a new order...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts