Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, is there any connection between Volvo V40 Club and Volvo Car Corporation? If there isn't, how did Volvo V40 Club become to be formed?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hmmm
nice question...
anyone?

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
I was also wondering who was the administrators of this site.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nope 'fans' only, no professional affiliation as far as I'm aware!!

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
This website is an unofficial gathering of Volvo enthusiasts. We are not officially affiliated with Volvo.
The great one has spoken :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
:thumbup: Wimbledon, thanks for the site. I found it a great source of information and a really nice social site.

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
:thumbup: Wimbledon, thanks for the site. I found it a great source of information and a really nice social site.
Yip, I second that!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well done. Much appreciated.
One thing is for certain on any forum you may see, the vehicle manufacturers are always looking at the comments and issues surrounding their product.
The feed back enables product development and they can also see areas they need to address outside warranty issues.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I agree 100%. Thanks very much.

It's great to be able to query issues (that do occur however infrequently). So much better than being alone in the dark!

·
Registered
273 Posts
@kev Volvo are watching because when I had one of the first bumper paint issues back in June last year, the dealer wasn't aware of the site until I pointed them to it for anecdotal information to back up what I was saying...since then I'm pretty sure they monitor it and passed the site details to Volvo to prove what was going on. Say nice things, your workshop manager could be watching lol! Darren

1 - 20 of 28 Posts