Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How about a little fun game for everyone?

The rules:

Original poster starts off with a picture of their V40 with XYZ (for instance, your V40 and a train), the challenge then is for someone to come up with their V40 and the same, then whoever matches the Tag first gets to chose a new shot within 24 hours of posting the winning tag for everyone else to try and get.

I'll keep track of all the tags in this thread.

Clearly I can't kick this off as I don't have a V40 yet...unless you guys don't mind me substituting my C30??

Your V40 and a dam.
Your V40 with a pet/vicious wild animal.
Your V40 and an island
Your V40 next to IKEA

·
Registered
175 Posts
OK, I'm in. We have this on another forum I use and it's good fun.

Marc, seeing as you started the thread, why don't you issue the first challenge?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I could take a picture of the car with the wife and daughter for instance. They don't give a dam(n) most of the time!:blush:

Reactions: DarrenCC

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ok, as long as you guys don't mind my C30....
Doesn't bother me.

Good starting pic - I'll have a reply by this time tomorrow!

(Unless anyone can beat me!)

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts

Bad iPhone pic, apologies, but there's a V40 and a dam.

·
Registered
175 Posts

Volvo with a pet/vicious wild animal.

(Another terrible iPhone pic, sorry. iPhone doesn't cope very well with bright sunlight and shadow).

Reactions: DarrenCC

·
Registered
273 Posts
@Marc...the "dam" in my picture is the "****" she still looks good after a year and 38,000 miles lol!
@Worm59...the local Volvo dealer (Lipscomb, Aylesford) have it in the showroom as some gig, I think I posted on another thread about the V40 being a useful BTCC!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.