Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and it's yet another Rebel Blue R-Design. I've already covered around 400kms so far and I absolutely love it. The T3 engine is lovely - it's far from being a rocket, but the car is quick enough, it's comfortable, quiet and responsive. Now I need to get it registred here in Belgium - I hope I'll get my license plates until end of this week at latest (registering a car bought outside Belgium is quite a PITA...). Having the car sitting in front of the house doesn't make the wait any easier!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for your kind wishes! I'd love to get a Polestar upgrade in the future, the problem is that owning a car is very expensive in Belgium - and adding more power makes it even more expensive... I think I'll first enjoy the car as it is and decide later if I need an upgrade or not. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thank you very much for your kind wishes! I'd love to get a Polestar upgrade in the future, the problem is that owning a car is very expensive in Belgium - and adding more power makes it even more expensive... I think I'll first enjoy the car as it is and decide later if I need an upgrade or not. :)
Aah ok, makes sense :). Well i am sure you will enjoy the drives, especially when you take it out for a longer trip.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looking great.. Wish you many safe and fun kilometers..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.