Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi voodoobob i was told that polestar was not going to be made avalible in sa due to are crap fuel

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi voodoobob i was told that polestar was not going to be made avalible in sa due to are crap fuel
Kak, why does the standard T4 make 132kw, same as the polestar T3, and the T5 makes 187kw. They all have to use the same fuel we have here.

Think that person who told you this must be slapped silly. :p

·
Registered
227 Posts
re polestar

you can have it but all warrentys are void fuel quality does not meet min requirements 95 octain fuel on test never reaches 94.as per the AA report for 2013 D3/D2 recomended only on 20 ppm not 50 ppm as supplied by garages .read the small print very carefully .T5 tested at KAR dyno showns T5 ONLY making 164 kw due to timing retardation .No car in sa ever runs as per overseas spec we have done many tests on fuel quality and upgrades over the years and trust me you mite get std spec when you do upgrade

·
Registered
227 Posts
NEW diesel fuel 10ppm

you can have it but all warrentys are void fuel quality does not meet min requirements 95 octain fuel on test never reaches 94.as per the AA report for 2013 D3/D2 recomended only on 20 ppm not 50 ppm as supplied by garages .read the small print very carefully .T5 tested at KAR dyno showns T5 ONLY making 164 kw due to timing retardation .No car in sa ever runs as per overseas spec we have done many tests on fuel quality and upgrades over the years and trust me you mite get std spec when you do upgrade
GREAT update for you people with oil burners SASOL has just released 10PPM diesel in south africa

·
Registered
196 Posts
An arm and a couple of legs normally. 3 years ago it cost me £750 on my C30...but worth every penny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts