Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hmm... Today I saw my v40 (I pick up on saturday) and there isn't any NAV button :( I forgot ask salesman about this button.

I don't know how much its costing upgrade to RTI, but in the future I consider about RTI or Sensus Touch or... Apple CarPlay (if will be available).

Tomorrow I'm going to call to my dealership.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would have thought so. Can i ask what you are doing, are you upgrading from a standard screen to sat nav? If so do you mind me asking how much its costing just considering it myself
I had a quote to have a satnav retro-fitted and it was over two grand. I have the smaller display and it would have required them fitting the larger one. So it's TomTom for me, I'm afraid.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really that much? A was expecting maybe £1000 but no where near the figure you were quoted. Lolls like a wont be doing that then.
That's possibility. For example, upgrade rear camera to parking sensors (with preparation for rear camera) cost about £600.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.