Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a question about this feature: when it is turned on, do you always see on the TFT display the picture of the car and the two lanes? Or is it possible
to remove it, and have the speedometer in big in the middle (in the perfomance theme)?

Thanks in advance and regards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would of thought that was whole idea / concept of the system is by alerting you to the fact are straying out of lane and gently vibrating the steering wheel to get you.

Sorry if you are meaning something else as I have not received my new car yet but was just my thought on why I have paid for the option I see at a driver aid.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi,

I have a question about this feature: when it is turned on, do you always see on the TFT display the picture of the car and the two lanes? Or is it possible
to remove it, and have the speedometer in big in the middle (in the perfomance theme)?

Thanks in advance and regards.
Hi f_v40
As you can see in attached photo, the speedo still is quite "big" in the middle. The photo is in sports mode.
As an interesting aside, note the speed sign recognition system indicating no overtaking :)

Please excuse the focus....

speedo (3).jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts