Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order confirmed for fixed build yesterday so not long to wait now!

Gone for the D3 (great balance of power, economy and emissions) in Titanium.

After a lot of thought and research I've gone for the Premium Audio as I know I would have regretted it if I didn't! Winter Pack included so now I can toast my rear whilst the windscreen defrosts itself for a change. Only other extra I went for was the split boot.

I'd driven Volvos in a high performance environment at work before but had never really considered them for a personal purchase. This is the first model both the wife and I really liked. Now just the hard part of waiting....

Dealership is an hour away so don't want them to deliver to my house, would rather enjoy the drive back :D That's if I get out of the car park, will be tweaking the car for ages!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Pegasus829
Congrats on the order!
if the built was yesterday, did the dealership indicate roughly when you can pick up the car?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
London_2012 said:
Hi Pegasus829
Congrats on the order!
if the built was yesterday, did the dealership indicate roughly when you can pick up the car?
No written date yet but looking at mid March more than likely. Could make changes up until yesterday, main vehicle ordered just before Christmas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ive gone for the same as you, Lux edition and in Saphire Metallic.....mine comes next friday......im excited just like you.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome..

Can you tell us more about "I'd driven Volvos in a high performance environment at work" :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MichelR said:
Welcome..

Can you tell us more about "I'd driven Volvos in a high performance environment at work" :cool:
No... :p

But they were T5's and I can confirm they were capable of maintaining 145+MPH with ease and stability :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
haha....did your previous T5 have a nice blue and yellow racing design, or did you keep it stealth?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After a delay in supply of the R-Design body kits there is now a confirmed delivery date of 18th March! Woohoo!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vehicle arrived early on 1st March! The new transport company aren't tied in fully with the Volvo online systems, surprised everyone by arriving two weeks in advance. Went to visit the beauty over the weekend just to check all was on spec and no flaws etc. Looks imposing in the Titanium with the dark grey wheels :) Have to wait until Thursday to put the first (couple of hundred...) miles on it now though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Pegasus829
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing