Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm having trouble waiting for my R-design:p At the moment mine is set for late March. Anyone know the production start date? What is your R-design delivery dates?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi GlennTeg, I ordered mine on the 11th Nov and initial email from the dealer states 13th Feb. I've gone for the D3 R-Design Lux in red with a few add ons.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi! Ordered mine in September, expecting it in 2 weeks :) For the 21st of December!

I heard from my dealer that there were problems on the production line, but no more information...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are you still on plan to receive your v40?? Great Xmas present but would be better if someone bought it for you!!! Are you going to post pictures??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes! It's still plan for the 21st! Of course it would have been better if it was a Xmas present, but it's also nice just to have the car for Xmas ;)
And yes of course I will post pictures of my V40 as soon as I get it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a D2 R-Design with a extra in the first week of December and according to the dealer I should have it for the third week of January :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,

I orderd my D3 R-Design on 4th of November. Dealer claims the car should arrive in mid-January but won't give specific date yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My order was sent to the Factory Mid-December 2012.
this was a note from my dealer:

Your V40 order has come back from the factory with a build date.
We have an actual build date of week 3 2013 which means late January build.

Delivery will be early to mid-February or early March. It is all dependant on how fast we can get the car released from the factory and shipped over here

My Volvo: V40 D2 R-design Smurf Rebel Blue
Options: Nearly Every Available Option. expt power memory seats.
(because no one else will have the allowed to drive my V40)

·
Registered
31 Posts
After several e-mails to the dealer I finally know a little bit more.
My V40 is on the factory line now and is due to arrive at the dealership on the 29th of January (initially I was told middle of Jan).
I just hope there is no further changes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rafiki said:
After several e-mails to the dealer I finally know a little bit more.
My V40 is on the factory line now and is due to arrive at the dealership on the 29th of January (initially I was told middle of Jan).
I just hope there is no further changes.
Not too bad. I ordered mine a week later than yourself, and collect it two weeks after you providing nothing goes wrong. I seem to have lost a week somewhere :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mobe said:
I ordered my R-Design october 16th and going to get it around week 5 or 6. The car is at step 7 out of 9
Seems like some of you have a webpage you can log on to see the status of your cars. Is this a public Volvo site? My Volvo dealer here i Norway can not provide me with something like that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
GlennTeg said:
mobe said:
I ordered my R-Design october 16th and going to get it around week 5 or 6. The car is at step 7 out of 9
Seems like some of you have a webpage you can log on to see the status of your cars. Is this a public Volvo site? My Volvo dealer here i Norway can not provide me with something like that.
Yes there is a website im looking at wich i can see the status on my order and what step in the factory my car is. And i can also control volvo on call, see maintenance history etc. The site is on swedish so i dont know if it available in other countries but ask your dealer.

this is the webpage
https://minvolvo.volvocars.se/login

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
mobe
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing