Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My D3 R-Design Lux has arrived today and i'm so happy with it!! All went very smoothly at the dealer and I had the following extras:

Winter Pack
18" Ixions
Tinted windows
rear parking sensors

So far only done 50 miles but it feels great! I have tried to attach a couple of pics I hope it works:huh:

Only one question though when I start the car I thought the TFT was supposed to show the R logo and be blue in all 3 themes but mine shows red for performance, blue for std and green for eco does this sound right?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Only one question though when I start the car I thought the TFT was supposed to show the R logo and be blue in all 3 themes but mine shows red for performance, blue for std and green for eco does this sound right?
Sounds like they programmed it incorrectly, All 3 on R-Design are supposed to be blue. Query with dealer ASAP (unless you like the other colours of course :) )

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, will do, just my luck, wonder what else it would affect?!?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine (received today also) has the same colours as you state Hardynr :-/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm that's strange are there any other MY14 R-designs out there? Wonder if anyone else has the R-design TFT recently?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah I wondered too if it was a MY14 change to spec?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shame if it is supposed to be like this because I'd like the blue dials with the performance theme!

·
Registered
202 Posts
This was something I noticed on a Youtube vid of an r-design review posted a week or so ago, and the TFT performance mode was red. It was a Polish review and at the time I wondered if it was just that market, but yeah seems like its MY14 spec now.

P.S very nice car tho Haydnr.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm gonna be so pissed if they changed it. It was not mentioned. I am already really pissed that I did not get illuminated gearshift.

Argh, still 12 days till I get mine....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got an illuminated gearshifter?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers Bas, you won't be disappointed!

Anyone know if I should have keyless start?

·
Registered
718 Posts
You have keyless start. The option is for keyless unlocking. With the normal key, once you have unlocked the car, put it in your pocket. The car will still start when you press the start button.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You have keyless start. The option is for keyless unlocking. With the normal key, once you have unlocked the car, put it in your pocket. The car will still start when you press the start button.
I thought it should but it does not work, tells me to put key in dash on the TFT screen?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hmmm. I didn't bother with the TFT screen. Certainly I don't have to put the key in the holder, nor do I think do others. From you comment, I presume it won't start until the key is in the holder. Perhaps others can shed some light on this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't tried but will have a go when I go out later.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is the message I get so no keyless start as standard on a MY14 r Design Lux unless something is wrong!

image.jpg

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was standard on 12/13 Lux models. Is it just an option included with PCC now then?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts