Volvo V40 Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I got a warning on Saturday: Check-Emissions fault. Diognostics shows O2 Emissions sensor faulty poss. Going to Volvo Dealer though warning never repeated. Today got: Engine Coolant Low-Stop Engine, breifly when stopping at a slope down hill. Went off. checked coolant level okay. Some forums state could be sensor, poss electrical problem with connector near driver pedals, others say could be leak in exhaust gas coolant coil for first issue where it goes to EGR Valve, found split in bore, requiring engine change in one case. Could these be connected issues with one common cause? Just had 6 year full service and software update and MOT by Volvo dealership. Others say had issues after software update, could this be the cause? Car is 2016 Volvo V40 T2 R Design 2 litre.

· Registered
1 Posts
mine did exactly the same, was kind of concerning. I took it to a volvo garage and started to explain the symptoms, around half way of my monologue the technician stopped me, figured out what is happening. After 130 EURs and 30 minutes I was free from the problems. Multi-plug connector in footwell got fixed. Hope helps
János
Do you have any pictures of this multi-plug?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts