Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't expect an answer to this unless there is a Volvo technician reading...but I have been wondering if the rear seat bench lifts out? Basically, coins, sweets and lego pieces are disappearing between the seat belt harness' and it's pretty clear that the seat bench is held down at the front outer edges. Does anybody know if it's a firm pull, push or what to lift the bench? Unfortunately tilting the seat backs doesn't help. Not a huge issue, just curious! Darren

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
It went in one way, must come out the same way :)

When I got my new car, told my kids no more eating and drinking in the car.

·
Registered
221 Posts
It went in one way, must come out the same way :)

When I got my new car, told my kids no more eating and drinking in the car.
My wife gave me the same speech in MY new car !

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wow! Just read the instructions on how to fit the rear view cam! Phew! Glad I don't have to do it.
That's a really good guide. How did you find that? Are they other guides for all the other accessories and is just LHD only?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Are they other guides for all the other accessories and is just LHD only?
Just found the others - That's pretty cool and useful for future reference.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Genius....thank you so much "I Love V40", will be saving that link into the favourites. Appreciated and glad I asked. Darren

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't expect an answer to this unless there is a Volvo technician reading...but I have been wondering if the rear seat bench lifts out? Basically, coins, sweets and lego pieces are disappearing between the seat belt harness' and it's pretty clear that the seat bench is held down at the front outer edges. Does anybody know if it's a firm pull, push or what to lift the bench? Unfortunately tilting the seat backs doesn't help. Not a huge issue, just curious! Darren
Hi trying to remove the rear seat on wife’s v40 2013 as garage put nice hole in leather did you figure out how it comes apart please

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi trying to remove the rear seat on wife’s v40 2013 as garage put nice hole in leather did you figure out how it comes apart please
There are push in clips one on either side of the seat I used a large flat blade screwdriver there about 6 inches from the front they are quite tight to push in but once you get one you’re there hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts