Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi anybody else had the washer hose recall done - had mine done yesterday and upon returning home noticed the rear window washer does not work at all so another frustrating return to the dealer is required :mad: anway had the car d2 es passion red since october now and is still an absolute joy to drive and has that new car experience every time i get in it - all you out there waiting for yours delivered are in for a **** of a treat....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear that lumbob. I had my d2 es back to the dealer for the recall a few weeks ago and can report no problems with the rear washer. Hope it all goes to plan on your next visit to the dealer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
cemi said:
Does anyone know between which dates the car needs to be produced to have a windshield wiper problem?
Good question. I collect my car Mar 1st and I asked the dealer if mine would be done; to which he replied, no as it is not needed. Lets hope it stays that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
louisdoberman
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing