Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you knowledgable types. I was setting off on a bit of a trip at the weekend (Sydney to Canberra) and was trying to reset the trip computer to zero - to no avail. I have a T4 with digital instrumentation and even though I was trying to follow the guide, I could not get the number of the dial ( beneath the odometer) to zero. Try resetting via depressing for 4 secs and all the other reset type stuff but nothing. What am I missing? Thoughts?

·
Registered
46 Posts
*bump on this* I have no idea how to reset this either XD

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
When you use the thumb wheel, it switches to T1 or T2, on either of them, hold the reset button for 3 seconds and you will see it clears the figures

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried this but didn't seem to work.will have another go.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
That is weird, I do it every time I fill my car up

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I reset mine today with the engine off.

If you have activated the function switch on the end if the stalk then the reset switch toggles through options. Otherwise, press the reset for several seconds and job done.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's always worth considering, but I'm creating the boot well isn't deep enough for a full spare, meaning it would have to sit in the boot. Or wait at home, and this defeat it's purpose.
Good break down cover will serve you best. The tyre foam is an emergency saver but that's about as far as it goes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.