Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 V40 that I am part ex'ing against a new XC40 and have a set of Volvo roof bars complete with locks, keys and torque spanner I would like to sell. They have hardly been used and in very good condition and would be happy to accept £70 for them. For information I live in the Sunderland area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 V40 that I am part ex'ing against a new XC40 and have a set of Volvo roof bars complete with locks, keys and torque spanner I would like to sell. They have hardly been used and in very good condition and would be happy to accept £70 for them. For information I live in the Sunderland area.
Sphowe, I might be interested, if you still have the bars. Just bought a V40 and want some bars. Give me a bell if they’re still available. Jonathan 07971 303772.

·
Registered
326 Posts
My mechanic workshop has given me recommendations, so maybe yours can recommend good sellers within your area
Well done, jon a forum, and then spam the post of someone trying to sell something with an advert for a website that tries to sell something the OP is already trying to sell!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bit late to this I expect, but I’m after a roof bar set up for my V40 CC. Did you sell yours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts