Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new to this forum so I am really sorry if this has been asked multiple times. I need to buy roof rails and a bike attachment for my Volvo V40 XC (2013). Searching on the internet is confusing me no end. I’d rather not pay through to nose for a top range set if at all possible.
If anyone has any tips that would be ace. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on a similar mission. Seem to have found a brand called Cruze on a fellow v40 owners car that seem to be legit. I've not researched pricing though so just worth a mention. Thule are great but the pricing is obsurd :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on a similar mission. Seem to have found a brand called Cruze on a fellow v40 owners car that seem to be legit. I've not researched pricing though so just worth a mention. Thule are great but the pricing is obsurd :eek:
That’s really helpful, thanks. I’m finding it complicated to work out all of the different fittings needed. Certain websites suggest that the V40 XC has flush rails which confuses matters no end.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought some on ebay from a shop called volvopartstrade. Genuine Volvo part at about 60 quid less than from Volvo. Very good quality and super easy to fit.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Volvo UK currently have an offer on OEM roof rails, boxes and bike racks
if that is of any help

·
Registered
208 Posts
Why don't you guys get together

1 - 6 of 6 Posts