Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collect My D4 R Design on Saturday and have spec'd the satnav with sensus connect and on call.

Who has them? What's the best bit of them and what should I try first, I'm a gadget geek and can't wait to play!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations on your new car! I've got the Volvo On Call (VOC for short) and it's super useful. For example you can check you car's status (locks, fuel, consumption etc), lock or unlock the car, activate heating and more. For example, sometimes I have a feeling I haven't locked my car, that's when the on call app comes in handy - puts your mind at ease. It also helps you warm up the car, if your car is equipped with the fuel driven heater. Really convenient. I also love the feature that keeps track of your trips. You can easily send a log of your trips from the last 40 days to email.

Definitely try out all the features. You could also try downloading the manual app for your smart device. That's an other useful way to get to known your car and it's various features. I love the VOC, but don't have the satnav, so no comments on that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.