Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I did a Factory Reset on my Sensus Connected Touch and now the system won't start at all. When I select Connected Touch in Media menu it displays the Volvo screen and is stuck like that. If I keep that screen open for about 5 minutes the screen goes blank then resets, but goes back to the same state. Everything else in the car works (Bluetooth, CDs, Radio) and doesn't reset, just SCT.

Is there a way to force install a system update from USB or any other way to try to reset it? :huh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,

I did a Factory Reset on my Sensus Connected Touch and now the system won't start at all. When I select Connected Touch in Media menu it displays the Volvo screen and is stuck like that. If I keep that screen open for about 5 minutes the screen goes blank then resets, but goes back to the same state. Everything else in the car works (Bluetooth, CDs, Radio) and doesn't reset, just SCT.

Is there a way to force install a system update from USB or any other way to try to reset it? :huh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,

have you faund solutions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there any solution yet? I didn't read this post earlier & now facing the same issue after reset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts