Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been told by my dealer today that the Sensus Touch upgrade is no longer available for order with Volvo V40 D2's and is not an upgrade that is available on existing MY15 models as they reduced the upgradeability of these units.

I'm pretty annoyed with this personally as it seems a backwards step for those with MY15 models..

Thoughts?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I suppose they thought the new Sensus Connect with internet connectivity and apps is sufficient to not justify the extra cost of the SCT system which really only adds a touch based interface on top of the new Sensus.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not to rub it in by i upgraded to the sensus connected touch with sat nav. The best thing i did. Cant believe they took that option away. Cars always running on spotify now. Hardly ever listen to the radio.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And that is exactly the problem.. I wanted to use Spotify, but they didn't even think to build this into the existing Sensus Connect... they use a naff system called Rdio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.