·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Looks the same to me as it has always been

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new Sensus Connect system will read text messages out to you. It is a great bit of kit. The Connect Touch system is on another level though.
I Don`t like Connected Touch - from my piont of view its look like China made aftermarket accesory.

What about new Sensus Connected? Is it possible to make a SW upgrade to some new features? Do you know?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
AFAIK you only get all those extra apps and stuff if you upgrade your current screen to Sensus touch, and is also only available in certain countries, for example we don't have Volvo on Call here. Also voice dialing and navigation, your car will have to have the voice button on the steering, I think it only comes with the performance sound package, as mine doesn't have this.

There is another post somewhere on the forum where we discussed the Sensus Connect/Touch, some guys in Oz have it in their cars.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here, in Russia, I have VOC and voice control of Sensus (navi+phone, voice only english langadge, not russian LOL). Also we can upgrade Sensus to Sensus connected touch - some guys made it and has a big discusses "how to get root rights, why app is locked" etc etc. Sensus connected touch upgrade cost around 2000 euro (with legal navi or around 1500 if you not buy navi app, and will use hack app for navi via root).

I think it will be fine if VOLVO make a new SW for Sensus with new menus and INCOMINGS SMS ICON finally.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Well if there is a software upgrade with extra goodies in it, and mine can upgrade, then that will be cool. I always like new software.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.