Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the dealer yard after she arrived this morning. Can't wait to drive her now.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the soec etc? Had mine just over 2 weeks and I love it!
D2 Powershift R-Design with Xenium and Winter packs, added cruise control and heated rear seats.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Baby cleaned and collected

Spent the day driving her around and making her dirty, so posting the showroom floor pics when we collected her yesterday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Drool :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
D2 Powershift R-Design with Xenium and Winter packs, added cruise control and heated rear seats.
Very nice indeed!
One question - do the heated rear seats stay on indefinitely or are they timed?

Cheers

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice indeed!
One question - do the heated rear seats stay on indefinitely or are they timed?

Cheers
Ummm good question, not been in the back to test it yet :(. The switches are the push style with 3 settings. I'll see if the manual says anything, otherwise it will be a brave volunteer in this heat to check it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I too have ordered rear seat heating but I've noticed the position of the buttons doesn't allow the driver to operate or see the status of them and I have kids that'll love to turn them on 'because they can' as kids do.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they don't appear to turn off, they also don't detect if someone is in the seat or not :(

I ran the rear ones on lowest setting for over 10 mins, did not turn off. there is a possibility that it will after a little longer but my drive was finished so ...

They do turn off when you remove the key and they don't turn back on when you re-insert.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ok thanks for checking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts