Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Week ago noticed that headlight washer near side was not siting properly phoned Volvo garage was booked in today 15 for them to have a look at, the shock to be shown and told that it had been hit and DRL broken bracket behind broken and CPU case shattered + bent wing and scuffs to bumper, so now have minimum bill of about 600 pounds just to replace broken parts and car will not be ready till Tuesday next week, so got to see there is any CCTV footage at work now, when i can get in as there loan cars fully booke for next 2 weeks real bummer.:huh::mad::mad:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thats the type of thing that makes my blood boil its the same when people just open there doors against the car and say whats the problem its just a car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just quick question for you all :- what is your local dealers hourly rate mine stands at £100.00 PH

Reactions: HOMETUNEDAVE

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hi g6kbs. I see you are in North Herts. Are you going North or South for your repairs?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
South

The dealer near lemsford

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
That is not nice, hope you get is sorted

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HI all
Thanks for the comments noticed the headlight washer nearside standing proud, car 1 week old at the time, so a bit late Friday to phone dealer and as was flying out from Luton on sat morning on a 06:25 flight it was over a week before i could call the dealer, and booked it in for them to look at in the next week the DRL dissapeared inside the bumper, now being told might be ready Wednesday, not a happy camper, also my wallet not happy good job bonus due this month looks like most of it will dissapear..............

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got my car back today the 19 feb , surprised at the amount of broken parts on the floor and the last job was to realign the headlamp as Bi-Xenons with the computer got out of their at 7pm.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Week ago noticed that headlight washer near side was not siting properly phoned Volvo garage was booked in today 15 for them to have a look at, the shock to be shown and told that it had been hit and DRL broken bracket behind broken and CPU case shattered + bent wing and scuffs to bumper, so now have minimum bill of about 600 pounds just to replace broken parts and car will not be ready till Tuesday next week, so got to see there is any CCTV footage at work now, when i can get in as there loan cars fully booke for next 2 weeks real bummer.:huh::mad::mad:
There is a special place in **** for people who mess with other people's cars. Especially when it's a v40.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.