Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently ordered a new volvo V40 2014 but the issue is that there was a misunderstanding about volume controls on the steering wheel and i ended up without those controls, does anyone knows if it is possible to install at the volvo service? maybe behind the airbag all plugs are the same we just need to buy the controls and install?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I thought it was standard on the steering wheel. I know there are some steering wheels listed under accessories, so you should be able to just upgrade the steering wheel

·
Registered
273 Posts
Whereabouts are you Spencer...UK, Europe, Australia etc? I thought all models had steering wheel controls for volume, menus and cruise control (if appl.) as standard? darren

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually i bought my in Poland, T3 kinetic R-Design doesn't come with cruise control and obviously steering wheel volume control as standard. maybe bec it is a Kinetic version

Whereabouts are you Spencer...UK, Europe, Australia etc? I thought all models had steering wheel controls for volume, menus and cruise control (if appl.) as standard? darren

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the salesman said that it is possible to upgrade later on but im not pretty sure about it, especially that it was his mistake from the beginning :p

I thought it was standard on the steering wheel. I know there are some steering wheels listed under accessories, so you should be able to just upgrade the steering wheel

·
Registered
29 Posts
same situation here.i have level 0 sound system and i bout a used puddle for radio contrl and it doesn't working
guy who install it on the steering wheel says that probalbly needs vida to be able to work
is that true?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.