Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My C30 had a really neat sungalsses holder that replaced the grab handle above the door. Anyone know if the same one would fit the V40?

It is not shown on the Volvo accessories site but I can pick up one on Ebay

Bruce

·
446 Posts
uzbek said:
My C30 had a really neat sungalsses holder that replaced the grab handle above the door. Anyone know if the same one would fit the V40?

It is not shown on the Volvo accessories site but I can pick up one on Ebay

Bruce
http://accessories.volvocars.com/AccessoriesWeb/Accessories.mvc/en-GB/GR/V40(13-)/2013/D2/Manual/L.H.D/ShowDocument/VCC-447551

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have it on my V40 and I can't say that I like it, but at least I have a place to store my sunglasses. It is mounted were the handle bar would be on the driver's side. I find it a bit complicated to take out and put back the glasses when I'm driving, but its something to get used to. I do wish there was instead a central storage compartment on the roof, right where the seat belt indicator is, but then there wouldn't be any space since I also have the panoramic glass on the roof.

·
Registered
273 Posts
@jetstar well said...bet you'd all forgotten that clever 'safe' spot! sunglasses holders in the roof are for germans...I say that sweepingly but mine have coped quite well elsewhere for 16 months without the Germanic solution!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Where is the "safe spot" ??

Oh and hi to @DarrenCC fellow kent member, just been to canterbury today and ordered my rebel blue r design.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
pr08rad
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing