Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered the t-tec interior in Charcoal for my V40 CC D2 and was wondering if it's a default upholstery package, or whether there are variations I should know about.

I saw it in the demo car I test drove and really liked it, but not sure if the colours and lines will be exactly the same and whether the rear armrest and cupholders are standard. Would be very interested to see some pictures if anyone cares to share, I've seen many owners have chosen the t-tec upholstery.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello Erin,
Here in Greece, T-Tec interior has an extra cost of ~350€.
It is not that much, considering the armrest and cupholders in the backseats, the leather/vinyl details and the colour choices that could enlighten the nice but a bit cleustophobic interior.
What does concern me though, in light colors is the buttering after a couple of years...
If my car ever arrives (52 days left, ooops, its midnight, 51!) I could sgare some images of p52g t-tec I have chosen.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rixardos, glad the rear armrest and cupholders are included. I went for the charcoal version exactly so I wouldn't have to worry about messing it up too quickly. I live in Greece too and it seems there might be a chance our cars will be traveling together mid-end of Jan? Can't wait!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.