Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I thought I'd share these with you, because this sort of data doesn't seem to be available too often.
I got the Stage 1 software from BSR some months ago. I've been enjoying that for about 5000 kilometers now without problems. Weather was warm enough to switch for summer tires so I could finally get the power measured.
First measurement was with BSR software, second with original software.
Power and torque are right where BSR advertised, but the stock figures are little higher than Volvo says.
viri3.jpg

vakio3.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's interesting that the standard figure is higher.

Which figure is the advertised one (i.e. meant to be 152bhp) - Pnorm?

Torque also 318.9 vs 250? That's massively more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have no idea what's the difference between Pnorm and Peng.
I think Volvo just advertised numbers way below real power. I have driven a T2 automatic, and there is no way that thing makes only 120hp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And those measurement were not made by the same company that sold me the software, so they should be reliable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "elliV, post: 304990, membro: 56270"]
Ciao! Ho pensato di condividerli con te, perché questo tipo di dati non sembra essere disponibile troppo spesso.
Ho ricevuto il software Stage 1 da BSR alcuni mesi fa. Mi sto divertendo da circa 5000 chilometri ormai senza problemi. Il tempo era abbastanza caldo per passare alle gomme estive in modo da poter finalmente misurare la potenza.
La prima misurazione è stata con il software BSR, la seconda con il software originale.
Potenza e coppia sono proprio dove BSR pubblicizzava, ma i valori di borsa sono leggermente più alti di quanto afferma Volvo.
View attachment 16790
View attachment 16792
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao scusa dove hai fatto la mappa perché anche io ho il t3 e vorrei fare la mappa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts