Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
V40 CC T5 AWD 2015
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello V40 Community!

I'm searching for exhausts options for my T5 Cross Country 2015 AWD.
I've searched the web for some options for it, but the only distributor I found was HEICO with it's oval tail pipes (not a fan of the oval ones). So.. are there any other options?

I also found a thread here from User Lew, but this is the polestar exhaust wich (theoretically) doesn't fit the Cross Country...

The exhaust shouldn't be a "Race Only" Exhaust because I live in Austria 🇦🇹 and the authorities are very strict with the noise limits ...

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello V40 Community!

I'm searching for exhausts options for my T5 Cross Country 2015 AWD.
I've searched the web for some options for it, but the only distributor I found was HEICO with it's oval tail pipes (not a fan of the oval ones). So.. are there any other options?

I also found a thread here from User Lew, but this is the polestar exhaust wich (theoretically) doesn't fit the Cross Country...

The exhaust shouldn't be a "Race Only" Exhaust because I live in Austria 🇦🇹 and the authorities are very strict with the noise limits ...

Thanks!

I can't find anything online for the 2.5 T5 except Erst, which doesn't export to my country (Australia). I'm planning on going to a custom shop and have been quoted $450 for a new suitcase muffler, outlet pipes and tips which is pretty good. I've looked under the car and the mild steel pipe that runs down the back is fairly straight and I can't see a resonator so I'm going with an axle-back system.

Find a mechanic or measure up your own muffler and buy a new one online. Get a fabricator to weld it on for you and voila.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts