Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just 2 more weeks to wait for my T5 Drive-E R Design Lux :p. Kept changing my mind on the colour but in the end I went for Inscription electric silver paint, 18" Ixion 2 Alloys, Lux winter pack, Driver support pack and Xenium Pack.
I currently have a 63 plate 5 cylinder T5 and I have to say I will miss it :thumbdown:. The fuel economy, emissions and gear box are terrible, it feels old but there is something I quite like about all that. The new engine has not got the same character but the improvement in economy and gearbox has made me change.

Will post some pics when I get it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the old school feel and noise of the engine but I have always regretted not getting the 18" alloys. When the Drive E engine was announced I could not resist changing :p.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I feel the same as you, T5 Boy...

I had a C30 T5 before... didn't care about the fuel economy but the gearbox was terrible. And I do miss the car... there's something about it that was awesome. It was really beautiful, and the 5 cilinder sound was like music

But when I knew about the Drive-E on the V40 couldn't resist, too...

Mine is about to be delivered! It will arrive at the dealer on the next week! I hope I get the car by November 25. Mine is an Osmium Grey :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.