Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - here's a question for those with the above.

My car which is biarritz blue shows the same coloured car on the TFT graphics for example when you turn on the Active Cruise Control. As biarritz blue is the 'hero' colour choice for the V40 (i.e. used a lot in advertising etc.) I assume that this image is used for all cars but it occurred to me that those clever people at Volvo may set this up for the specific colour of the car. So what do you guys have?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was wondering about this the other day, was going to put up a post. Mine shows a silver V40 on the TFT for ACC, collision warning etc.

When you lock the car, it shows the silhouette of a V40 on the TFT. Assume they're all white/silver rather than customised to the car?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
My car is white, and I haven't noticed that the car is showing white in the TFT screen

·
Registered
382 Posts
Mine's a definite grey rather than silver. What we need is someone with a Red car to check theirs, that would confirm it I feel!

·
Registered
273 Posts
@KevininSydney...I am assuming you are referring to "hero" colour as in most used...here in the UK (and I thought worldwide) it was Rebel Blue...as per the new car on the V40 Forum banner?

Anyway, mine is Rebel Blue and the car pictures are the white/grey and of the MY13 style of being blue through three displays. Cheers

·
Registered
155 Posts
My car is white (MY14), the TFT picture shows a light (Biarritz) blue car.

---------------------
Volvo V40 D2 Momentum, Ice White, Premium Sound, BLIS+LKA+RSI, TFT Display, Heated Windscreen, Rear Park Assist, Active High Beam, Power Child Lock

·
Registered
153 Posts
But i noticed that if you don't press reset button the figure of the car is delaying going out...Has anyone check this out?
As in the "doors and belt" reminder everytime after starting the car... which remains even AFTER belted up?

Yeah, kinda annoying. But nothing a click of the "OK" button won't banish. :blush:

Reactions: DarrenCC

·
Registered
227 Posts
colour

mine is a gun metal colour but changes to blue if i use the eco mode of the dash mine goes out if the car travels about 50 m

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.