Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls!!

I havnt been on here for a while as I've been concentrating on my c30 instead of pining for V40 Cross Country D4 in vibrant copper with black wheels..
*sigh* one day..
Anyway..

I'd like to introduce you to the Volvo Owners Club and the official UK volvo forum @ www.volvoforums.org.uk

And your brothers and sisters at www.c30crew.com

Both sites have local enthusiasts in your areas. Its not all old men with beards talking about their 1950's volvos (some are of course) and on the other side of the scale were not all 20-somethings who put neons and loud exhuasts on ;-)

Regular meets happen and it would be great to get the new wave of Volvos integrated.

If you fancy joing the VOC where you can get discounts on parts, servicing, insurance, new volvos and more info is at the forum site.

Take care! Give me a 'honk' if ya see me, you'll know its me ;-)

Paul aka GusGecko

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Paul - welcome back!

I've just wandered over to the VOC site and two things struck me about it:
1) no obvious 2013 V40 section - maybe I missed it.
2) no search facility for guests - maybe I missed that too.

Without these 2 features the VOC forum doesn't look all that welcoming. Please can you confirm if my first impressions were correct or not?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
196 Posts
There are some good topics on VOC at times, but whatever you do, don't ask about Tapatalk....they don't seem to like change over there!

Having said that, I'm certain they will be adding a section for the new V40 soon enough. [hr]
I've just sent a mail to the admin on VOC asking if there are plans to add a new section.

I very much doubt it'll detract from here, but it'll be an extra sauce of info.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have to agree with Mike on this. The site seems dated and a pain to navigate. Tempted to post something on there just to antagonise them with my Tapatalk HD tag line

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
196 Posts
I made the mistake of asking about tapatalk and got a rather blunt and aggressive reply from the admin...apparently it had been brought up twice already.

It is a dated site though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am by no means a..how can I put this..'True supporter' of the site as like you say it IS dated and generally lots of older wave cars..however, can be a good source of info

I've started to see a few more v40's on the road now! Makes me smile/jealous at the same time ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
GusGecko
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing