Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've currently got a v40 d2 (1.6) rdesign in rebel blue (2014) which has now covered 49000 miles. It had cruise, rear sensors, and privacy windows. It has had its services on time and returned an average 56mpg during that time. The only cost has been 2 tyres damaged during the first winter when I slid on some ice, caught a kerb (bulge in one cut in the other). It still brings a smile when I walk out and see it, and it still brings admiring glances. I will be sorry to see it go, it's only halfway through the pcp, and my volvo dealer has contacted me about a possible change. The model is a 2016 d2 (2.0L) rdesign nav in power blue, complete with winter pack, rear sensors, auto wipers. I'm aware of the face lift model coming out, but the deal was to good to miss. So in under a week after being told about it I will be picking up my second v40. Admittedly it doesn't have privacy windows so this will be done shortly, Cruise I will miss, I will need to use the speed limiter, and the colour isn't a patch on the rebel blue. But as volvo has now decided to withdraw the colour I couldn't have it. I personally think the colours now are getting boring and reverting to volvo of old (just my opinion).
So the countdown has begun 5 days to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts