Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday I went for a bimble down to Saffron Walden with the OH to the travel agents.

It was quite busy but I found a space and engaged the self park thingy (which worked pretty well). It was quite a tight space so it needed a bit of shunting backwards and forwards. The problem with this was the constant noise the car was making due to the parking sensors - "bip, bip, bip" as it went forward, "Blop, blop, blop" as it went backwards with the occasional "BEEEEEEEEEEEP!" as someone drove past.

In the end I turned it all off and finished the parking myself because it was cringingly embarrassing with all the din goin on.

·
Registered
227 Posts
noise

On Saturday I went for a bimble down to Saffron Walden with the OH to the travel agents.

It was quite busy but I found a space and engaged the self park thingy (which worked pretty well). It was quite a tight space so it needed a bit of shunting backwards and forwards. The problem with this was the constant noise the car was making due to the parking sensors - "bip, bip, bip" as it went forward, "Blop, blop, blop" as it went backwards with the occasional "BEEEEEEEEEEEP!" as someone drove past.

In the end I turned it all off and finished the parking myself because it was cringingly embarrassing with all the din goin on.
just turn the volume down so its a quiet beep lol you can have different volumes for from and rear

·
Registered
202 Posts
I can decrease the volume of the beeps? really!?!?!... please say how because I haven't been able to figure it out, and the beeps are very loud.
When the parking sensors are going off just adjust the volume with steering wheel volume controls up or down as required. As stated earlier adjust when either the front or rear are sounding.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Press the my car button or what ever it says (top right hand corner button) I think you then go in to setting and then audio or something like that, have a little play, it is much more fun than reading the book

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
While the car is beeping, you turn the volume button up or down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.