Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys.. something thats been annoying me for a while.. and i've tried every option to try to stop the TP from coming on in the middle of vivaldi etc....
does anyone have any clue how to totally turn off the travel news (TP) without using an hammer.. because its getting to that point...
thanks in advance...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no worries.. i found it on an older post...
Select RADIO (top left central console)
Select OK/MENU (right hand knob on central console)
Press OK, select FM,
Press OK deselect TP
Press Exit
Job done ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar problem and solved it. I now connect via Bluetooth to my stereo and listen to songs without any ads or news. I often had this problem when I traveled to different cities, including New York. Then my girlfriend and I wanted to go to different places and eat other foods to do the 51 Things to do in NYC that we found online. I think you can imagine what it's like to be driving peacefully in the car, already tired, just enjoying the songs and relaxing, and then all of a sudden, this news comes on. It wasn't enjoyable, and then my girlfriend suggested the option of Bluetooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.