Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TuneIn has started to remove Internet Radio channels. I've lost Radio Paradise (my only station) with the message "not allowed in your region".
I complained but they just repeated what I see on screen. They have decided that UK residents can't have a Californian station.
Any body found another way to get Internet Radio? Should I complain to Volvo?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had an issue where one radio station changed from HTTP to HTTPS which TuneIn on Volvo does not support... usually these kind of problems are not Volvo´s or even TuneIn´s fault but rather decisions from the radio station... and yeah in my case a bit outdated software from TuneIn/Volvo.

·
Registered
109 Posts
TuneIn has started to remove Internet Radio channels. I've lost Radio Paradise (my only station) with the message "not allowed in your region".
I complained but they just repeated what I see on screen. They have decided that UK residents can't have a Californian station.
Any body found another way to get Internet Radio? Should I complain to Volvo?
I remembered this post today, and tested the iPhone TuneIn app while out. You can play from it through the usb, probably also via bluetooth - but with bluetooth sound quality.
Assuming I found the correct Radio Paradise ('rp' logo?) it looks like the main stream has been put behind a paywall, perhaps available to premium users. Rock Mix, Mellow Mix, and World Mix are available, but might not be what you prefer. TuneIn is pushing their premier service and some features such as favourites no longer work across devices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts