Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am quite new to the V40 and I realized mine doesn't show any option for tyre pressure in the "My car" menu. Is it normal? Can I have it show that information with some upgrade?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
766 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was surprised my 14 plate didn't have this, my last 2 cars had it and this car has a much better spec than them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is from 2013. It's a Summum version with 17 inch wheels. I have seen other from the same year with this system and that's what got me confused.

I have seen Volvo's website on that, but it says nothing about whether all cars having it or not.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,
I have been told that because my V40 R Design D4 Lux Nav has the metal valve stems , then it has Tyre Pressure Monitoring. However when I check the Menus I can find no setting for it. Mine is a 2015 model. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi,
I have been told that because my V40 R Design D4 Lux Nav has the metal valve stems , then it has Tyre Pressure Monitoring. However when I check the Menus I can find no setting for it. Mine is a 2015 model. Can anyone help?
TPMS is mandatory on all new vehicles registered in the EU from 1st Nov 2014.

Do you see the symbol on the dash at the start-up check?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys. My car is a V40 D4 from 2014, Summum version and I have no tire pressure monitoring in my car menu. Does anyone know if they can be activated from the software? If there is no TPMS board witness, can we do something to activate it?
Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts