Volvo V40 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
452 Posts
Dear fellows in UK! Do not hide your V40s ! I was in London, Shepherd's Bush Common area, from 15 till 23 of November. Walked a lot around, either in the centre of the city, or in the region I stayed. I only saw two V40s. What surprised me? Lots of Priuses (I got an explanation for this), Vauxhalls (of course!), BMWs etc, even some S60s or V60s, and more than one XC90 (the new one). Where are all these V40s hidden? :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
They all frolick and roam free in the lands to the north where they can stretch their legs! Well, mine does anyway :wink2:

Reactions: raytint

·
Registered
213 Posts
As above, also running around in the wilds of rural East Yorkshire which IMHO is the more natural habitat for a Cross Country :wink2:

Ed875

Reactions: raytint

·
Registered
99 Posts
I drive around herts and london in my rebel blue, every couple of weeks im in Cornwall also and i pass soooooo many fellow v40 drivers when en route, try to make eye contact if someone else has a rebel blue or a d4 or if they are overtaking me, as of yet have no pleasant exchanges :(
Been driving to wales to see my mum as of recent and have seen no v40's, which is odd as im sure i read about our welsh brethren on here?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hello, just arrived, have a T5 Cross-country and live in Buckinghamshire.
I visit Greece regularly and have noticed quite a lot of V40's where I usually go in the Peloponnese around Kalamata.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interesting to see the people on here who think the V40 sits too high. Bring your low riders to the rough roads of Holmfirth and you'll realise why I bought a CC with maximum amount of rubber on the wheel rims. My partner's C30 isn't suitable for many of the roads round these parts.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Ride height choice was one of the nice features of the V40 with 3 suspension options. Standard was OK, R-design too low and CC better for access (we're retired).

·
452 Posts
Hello, just arrived, have a T5 Cross-country and live in Buckinghamshire.
I visit Greece regularly and have noticed quite a lot of V40's where I usually go in the Peloponnese around Kalamata.
V40 was one of the most highly sold cars in Greece these years after 2012, this is true!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts