Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tested my High Performance Audio System with 5" Screen ( It isn't sensus) many times before i write this threat.

Well, there some Songs in Mp3 format which are unreadable and others are playing, I use a 16gb Usb Memory Stick , whatsmore when it start giving the message "Track unreadable" it's skipping to the next track continually utntil the end. After all it can't play any song even these which were considered readable:-/!!!
After a unmount & mount the usb the problem persists. I trychanging the Track-ID in Mp3 but nothing..

Could anyone have a suitable explaination or has anyone the same problem?:angel:

p.s.: Everything else works great Radio/Bluetooth streaming&phone etc

·
Registered
153 Posts
Encoding problems? IIRC, when I ripped my 200+ CD collection on my notebook (and then onto a USB stick), there were a few songs which exhibited the same smnptons you described.

The car audio software might be sensitive and the same files may probably be perfectly readable/playable on other platforms eg. notebook, home hifi.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Encoding problems? IIRC, when I ripped my 200+ CD collection on my notebook (and then onto a USB stick), there were a few songs which exhibited the same smnptons you described.

The car audio software might be sensitive and the same files may probably be perfectly readable/playable on other platforms eg. notebook, home hifi.
That's right encoding problem it is.
I called my Dealer and asked further info but he didn't face this malfuction again ,he will dig it up with the engineers and I am waiting for his response.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I get this quite a lot - it's weird one as some tracks just don't play where as some that initially come up as "unreadable" become readable if you use the skip-back button to re-select them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.