Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm Dan.

On March 3rd I'm taking delivery of my MY17 V40 CC Nav Plus with the optional Harman Kardon sound system and TFT dials.

I've been without a car for almost a year following a foul up by DVLA so am excited to be getting back on the road and this car is my 40th birthday treat to myself - really looking forward to a week on Friday!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hi there, I'm Dan.

On March 3rd I'm taking delivery of my MY17 V40 CC Nav Plus with the optional Harman Kardon sound system and TFT dials.

I've been without a car for almost a year following a foul up by DVLA so am excited to be getting back on the road and this car is my 40th birthday treat to myself - really looking forward to a week on Friday!
Well Dan...
Welcome... Again! :)
Didn't we have this conversation a year ago when you were convinced you'd been misinformed about the TFT dash being standard fit?!
I see the TFT issue has been sorted (good choice) & a bit of a backflip in speccing the premium HK system too I see!

Option choices are like colour & engine choices though... Each to their own preferences & budget!!

All that's really left to say is Happy 40th... You have great taste in presents by the way!!
And of course roll on March 3!!

Don't forget our pics... You've already kept us waiting a bloody year >:)
Enjoy :wink2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, we did yes! The order had been placed with the dealer but then DVLA got involved so that order ended up being cancelled. This time it's definite - the order was placed back in November and I've got a delivery date and time. I even have a reg number for the car - YD17 XCS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts