Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone for their support since our establishment of this site when the new Volvo V40 was first announced.

Thank you for respectfully welcoming new members and creating the finest website on the internet for owners and enthusiasts of the new Volvo V40. Volvo V40 Club is now part of the Autoguide.com family of websites. While this was a very difficult decision to make, I am confident that their staff and superior web server infrastructure are capable of taking Volvo V40 Club to the next level.

I would like to extend thanks to our many friends and supporters who have made the site possible. Members GusGecko, MichelR, London_2012, Marc, and many others are all worthy of mention.

I would also like to introduce Marco from AutoGuide, who will be joining the staff here as an Administrator. I will still be available through email and PM for any questions. Thank you again for making Volvo V40 Club the best V40 community and technical resource on the internet.

·
Administrator
118 Posts
Hey Guys!

My name is Marco. I am a community manager from Autoguide.com who will be joining the current staff here on volvov40club.com as the Administrator.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you got any questions, ideas, suggestion, etc. regarding volvov40club.com

I look forward in helping manage volvov40club.com and keep the community growing!

Thank you

Marco

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Marco

As I just messages to you. There is a growing number of threads and topics that are being spammed and at this rate, without your assistance, it will be seriously impacting our ability to remain engaged on topics

Any suggestions ?

Thanks !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts