Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks for the power blue photos. I'd appreciate some more when the wrapping comes off. My main disappointment in waiting for the MY15 models was the replacement of the biarritz blue with this power blue colour. But from your photos its pretty much the same shade of blue as the Biarritz - maybe a little darker which is no bad thing.

Tony

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As soon as I have my car delivered, more photos of the exterior of the car will be uploaded. I think it that power blue is more intense than biarritz. In any case both colours are brilliant.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd have liked to have specified my car in power blue, but unfortunately it's not an option for the R Design in the UK (don't know if it is in other markets) for some reason. The dealer said it was due to the paint being incompatible with the different bumpers on this model, but I'm not sure how this can be the case!

I've had to settle for Caspian Blue, but I haven't seen many cars in this colour about so I'll have to wait until September to see if it's he right choice :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'd have liked to have specified my car in power blue, but unfortunately it's not an option for the R Design in the UK (don't know if it is in other markets) for some reason. ................
Same situation here in Australia. The R-Design spec (which is only available on the T5 and its standard) has a reduced number of exterior colour choices. This - together with the black-only leather interior - puts me off the R-design spec (not to mention the lowered suspension together with 18" wheels/low profile tyres doesn't do any favours with ride quality - IMO).

Tony

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks for the photos pallisi. Probably not as dark as I was expecting but still looks good. Tossing up between this power blue and the flamenco red for our V40 which we hope to order once Volvo Australia has sorted out the pricing for the MY15 models - specifically the Drive-E engined variants.

Tony

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The colour changes tint in respect to the light. In bright sunshine it looks more bright, in haze weather darker. Compare the shots. The first two were taken in cloudy weather from iPhone an the other two in bright sun with a dslr.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Really awesome! Photos hide how good this color looks! To bad this is not available with R-Design, I think it would look perfect.

Kaloriziko kai kalotaksido pallisi!
It is available for the R-Design, atleast in the Netherlands! I ordered V40 Business Sport in Power Blue, have to wait until first week of december though :|

Thanks for the photo's pallisi, looking good!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.