Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I worry so much about it already! Was so nervous going around the curby corner at the dealer, so unaware I am of it's dimensions. Need to get used to it. I love it though, it's amazing.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Congrats mate, looks stunning and I must admit the level of finish in them seems excellent

Reactions: AKD47

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! Looks fantastic! Can't wait for -exactrly the same- mine!
How is the Powershift???
I am realy a bit anxious about it...
It's great actually. Very smooth. You can still feel the gear changes, but only because of the revs which translates to the torque. So you might put your foot down, it'll drop a gear and you get 3/4k revs, then it'll go up a gear to lower revs, but you get more power. Strange, but I've found it great so far.

The auto start/stop is cool but sometimes bugs me by stopping the engine when I don't really want it stopped. So I tend to turn it off when I know I'll want it not to cut out.

But generally I'd say it's amazing!

Congrats mate, looks stunning and I must admit the level of finish in them seems excellent
Thanks mate. Not long until yours now!! Waiting for jon's photos. I think he's got lost over the brecon becons!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.