Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone interested in remapping their V40 D4 MY2015. Here is my before and after. No hardware mods so far. No changes to fuel consumption, getting around 60MPG+ if driving sensibly on motorway. It was remapped by an individual first, then taken to a dyno about a month later to check gains. Should have had it done whilst on dyno but I wasn't wasting another £200. Happy with what I got. Anyone else had similar gains? Don't want to overdo the components anyway.
Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told I would get around 230-235hp with 470nm. So my map isn’t the best.
No regrets, you might get gains close to that if you have it taken to somewhere that has both a remapping machine and rolling road.
My car has been perfect, very speedy. Peak power between 3000-4000rpm. Faster acceleration. Temperature has no change.
It’s a big engine so it’s a good thing I do mainly motorway miles. Plan on getting stage 2 done with parts from bsr.se

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
227 at engine, 206 at flywheel. From what I have read the M66 gearbox/transmission is rated to 320ft-lbs so around 430nm. So I’m happy it wasn’t much more. Might be wrong but I’ve been unable to find anymore information on the parts.
Product Font World Urban design Parallel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts