Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GPS in this new car is pathetic and yet Volvo knows about it --my cell phone is better --doesanyone know of an upgrade --the agents dont seem to know about one:huh:

·
Registered
108 Posts
What is exactly the issue you have with it? Been driving my v40 for over a year now and never have any issues with it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is there such a thing as a V40 D5 or is this guy a rocket?!
I have my suspicions this may be a troll but I reserve judgement for now :-/

·
Registered
202 Posts
No i am not a troll!!!! Its the Volvo V40 D5 cross country
Ok apologies, your q's where a bit off the wall, but I suppose not everyone will like Nav system.
I used mine for the 1st time yesterday and once I figured out the data entry I found the actual nav-ing to very good indeed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
thats your perogative-- but it takes one to recognise one
My friend please read the manual first, get to know what car you have and then get yourself familiarized with your car and if you still can not find anything good about the SatNav you have in the car, by all means use your mobile phone.....

The only problem with the Volvo SatNav, is that it takes ages to update!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From another forum i was advised to check if i have the latest sftware installed and not just the factory issue.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Again... What is the issue you have with it? As that's something you still have failed to mention.
Is it not picking up signal?
Is it not getting you from a to b?
Don't you like the menu?
Is the color on the screen something you don't like?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I see SA site only lists D3 & D4. The D4 must be new, as it wasn't on there before.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts