Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise me if I can change or upgrade my wife鈥檚 v40 d2 cross country driving lamps into fog lamp because she struggles to see in the fog thanks .馃槉

Registered
I looked at this sadly with no solution as my previous 6 cars had front fog lights. Not being familiar with Volvo I didnt realise the V40 didnt have them, in fact when buying the car I asked the salesman to get the foglight looked at because it was loose in the bumper... The only thing I came across was an all weather bulb from ScAmazon, which ive not bothered with. Not much help im afraid...

Registered
The V40 CC has those black grids instead of the light units hasn't it? I made my DRL/foglights on my R-design V40 stand alone by using a DRL controller, only thing you need is the LED units to put in de the bumper and hook up the DRL controller. Only this is not a straight forward task, you nood to be good with electronic and soldering, and in the end i doubt the light output wil be as good as real foglights and bright enough for using in the fog. I did it just for the looks so the DRLs are on all the time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts