Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a V40 cross country 2014 and was looking to change the instrument panel to another theme as it states in the manual. I have just noticed that mine does not have that option as it is an analog panel rather than digital. Is this normal? I thought they all had the same digital panels with changeable themes. I am worried that it has been changed without the seller telling me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2018 MY, T3 R-Design Pro, Xenium pack
25 Posts
Hi - I think it depends on the trim level. Mine has the digital display, but one of the courtesy cars I had from a main dealer a couple of years ago had an analog display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
It is a trim level thing - IIRC the digital dash was standard on the R-Design model only. I think it was a paid for option on any of the other models

·
Registered
54 Posts
Digital dash is listed as an option on the Volvo accessories website - only £500 or so IIRC which seems good value for a fitted display.

It might only work on a few model years - I couldn’t get the light logic option on mine as it was a year too early.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts