Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I have a MY2015 V40 R-Design with the D4 engine in it. I would love to get the Polestar Spoiler but cannot find it and it has also been removed from the Polestar website. Do any of you know where could I get one?

I'll attach a photo of the spoiler I'm talking about.

Thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
2017, D2, LS, PAP, LED, CW, NAV, PA, RC
13 Posts
According the instruction above these elements are to be glued on rear spoiler.

·
Registered
91 Posts
According the instruction above these elements are to be glued on rear spoiler.
Yep that’s the wrong spoiler the polestar ones go onto the original spoiler but we’re only available as part of a kit.sorry I haven’t Got the part number for the spoiler you need to find a good Volvo parts department who’s willing to have a good look on there system.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The bottom spoiler is the polestar spoiler. I work at Volvo here in Sweden. With spare parts and accessories. V40 did not have winglets as a accessory. Some other volvos had that tho.
I Think there is other companies making replica winglets to buy.

Skickat från min SM-G975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017, D2, LS, PAP, LED, CW, NAV, PA, RC
13 Posts
There are no differences between the original spoiler and polestar one, aren't there? Looking at it - only winglets...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, the spoilers are the same. The winglets are bonded in place onto the original R-Design spoiler.

I think your only option is to find second hand ones or start email breakers yards to see if they have a V40 with them on. I managed to get a new Polestar styling kit off ebay in Australia but I know they have no more available.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The winglets are included in The polestar kit. Still available with part number 31650426. For automatic gearbox.

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Winglets, Black mirror caps, Pedal covers and footrest, logo'd gear shift, front sill plates

1 - 20 of 21 Posts