Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My new car

When I placed the order for my car got told there is a wait I said ok Car I was getting was red so I was told as I did say was ont bothered about colour but liked the red well my car came in 13 days yes 13 days and it's a light copper colour and I have seen one in solihull up to today. So any one out there can beet 13 days to get a car

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mustardtree6 I have the flamenco Red D3 I just love the colour, You will not be disappointed the the V40, It will be worth waiting for. You can track your V40 on line, ask the garage for a tracking Number. My V40 is in the Photo Gallery.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mustardtree6 I have the flamenco Red D3 I just love the colour, You will not be disappointed the the V40, It will be worth waiting for. You can track your V40 on line, ask the garage for a tracking Number. My V40 is in the Photo Gallery.
Thanks for directing me to your pictures of your flamenco red V40. I must admit I've never warmed to the flamenco red in the larger Volvos, but in the V40 it looks great. Its giving me food for thought. We'll hopefully be placing our order for MY15 V40 shortly and the exterior colour is something we are still debating.

Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've just ordered a V40 Cross Country D2 Lux auto for delivery mid September. I've gone for Passion Red with Blond leather interior, which I hope will be a stunning combination I've not seen so far :)

Rob

Reactions: Rixardos

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dear Rob,
It looks like a great choice! I am saying that because I am most probably going for almost the same combination, D2, Powershift, Flamenco Red, T-Tech blonde interior (P52)...
Please update us with photos and your review on the Auto gearbox!
Enjoy your new car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.