Volvo V40 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
More changes have come about and on the 6th October I'll be getting quad tips fitted

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Looking good! It’s good to see the progress you’re making on it, certainly one of a kind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Looking good! It’s good to see the progress you’re making on it, certainly one of a kind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dave , two weeks ago I took him to a Volvo meet one of the biggest of the year and had such good feed back and Compliments. It's nice putting a vision into reality

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Back box deleted added to my previous custom exhaust...sounds so much better

·
Registered
29 Posts
Your V40 is absolutely gorgeous... It makes me almost regret buying mine in a D2 and Rebel Blue :p

Looking at your photo's makes me want to go out and polish her... She's a bit dirty with the weather recently.

Where did you get the blue bulbs for your main beams and sidelights?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Your V40 is absolutely gorgeous... It makes me almost regret buying mine in a D2 and Rebel Blue

Looking at your photo's makes me want to go out and polish her... She's a bit dirty with the weather recently.

Where did you get the blue bulbs for your main beams and sidelights?
thanks. My original choice was a rebel blue t3 but I've always liked white cars my other volvo is white and black so I just went with it. The lights are from eBay. Side light's led t10s and the low beam are hid 7r version suitable for reflector housings.

·
Registered
604 Posts
low beam are hid 7r version suitable for reflector housings.
That will be a guaranteed MOT fail when the planned changes come in, some time after May this year I think.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Gosh it's been along time since I've posted!!! I'm now a fully fledged admin on the Volvo V40 crew page on Facebook if anyone wants to join I've now blacked out all the chrome around the Windows and I'm looking into new wheels for the new year...I've been to afew Volvo meets and next year will be taking part in a Guinness world record attempt

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
It's been awhile... Added some 19s with prancing moose centre caps had a remap on the t3 and I'm loving it even more

·
Registered
942 Posts
That all represents quite an investment you've made in your R to get it how you like it Msceejaybee!
You remind me of me 30 odd years ago... Respect >:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
That all represents quite an investment you've made in your R to get it how you like it Msceejaybee!

You remind me of me 30 odd years ago... Respect >:)
When you got a vision of how you want your car to look and it becomes a reality money is no object.. Rather spend it on my car than on heels and jewellery . Thank you

·
Registered
604 Posts
Rear tyres protruding past guards.....Police Bait.....for certain :(
Don't think so, this is in the UK not Australia and it's mainly outermost part at the top of the wheel arch that would be used for reference.
Plus I think in UK law it's the wheel that must not protrude, when viewed from above, so bulging tyres are not relevant. (Though those look pretty stretched)
I've also seen references to at least 75% of the tread width being covered but am not 100% sure what that applies to.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts